Wednesday, September 3, 2008

G-tube leakage...again

Overnight and this morning almost 50ml of leakage occurred. This is significantly higher than the last few weeks. Almost 24 hours after our meeting and discussion about what to do if it began leaking came the need to do just that. Unfortunately, there is a little time needed to make that determination. We will probably know something more tomorrow morning after the teams have met and conferred. They really want to avoid redoing the surgery, but we are not sure what other options are left. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts or questions

We appreciate you reading and following Elias' journey.