Thursday, November 18, 2010

Waiting…What will tomorrow bring?

Not too much to bring everyone up to speed on. The past two days have been spent sitting here waiting for the distention in Elias stomach to subside. Today his stomach looks and feels softer, a positive sign. An x-ray was taken not too long ago and after they evaluate it a decision will be made if we should start the pedialyte again. It could be this afternoon or evening, or they may wait until morning. He tolerated the pedialyte just fine last attempt, so we are expecting the same this go around. It will be when the formula is introduced that we will become nervous. We are praying that this time the transition will be clear and we can begin to see light at the end of the tunnel for this admission. Thank you for all the continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts or questions

We appreciate you reading and following Elias' journey.