Saturday, April 3, 2010

Potential Bad News

prelim culture now showing the potential of MRSA infection in blood. One of the worst case scenarios we hoped against. Elias has battled this before while in the NICU in Aug 2008. This could jeopardize the central line if that is the case. have to wait for sun to confirm type of infection & post treatment to determine fate of line. May need to hold a care conference to discuss potential plan should the line need to be pulled. We will keep you posted. Thanks for the prayers! Sent via BlackBerry mobile

Posted via email from Elias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts or questions

We appreciate you reading and following Elias' journey.